Friday, August 6, 2010






okay I know I've been hiatus for almost two weeks. OKAY NOT THAT I"M LAZY BUT I"M REALLY BUSY AND CONTEMPLATING SOME STUFF AT THE MOMENT.




Have ya'll heard of true blood??The most successful TV series on HBO since Sex and The City. True blood will bring us to a small town Bon Temps in Louisiana. Sookie Stackhouse, an insignificant waitress in Merlotte's Grill and she has talent that ain't nobody in the town has. She can read people's mind but sometimes overflowing of thought channel into her mind is the last thing she ever wanted. Then..A vampire, Bill Compton walked into the bar and surprisingly Sookie can't read his mind and this appeared to Sookie as a very interesting and fascinating creature. The romance blooms between her and her vampire companion.


I shall stop and let you guys watch the rest of the TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment