Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hot Spot For HIGH TEA!!!!










































































Ohhhh...I"ve been looking for a spot that we can enjoy traditional Britsh HIGH TEA and I found it..During my semester break...I went to 1-U and and I saw this cafe-Ms Read's delicious cafe.This cafe strikes me as a very cosy place to eat and now they have the promotion for afternoon HIGH TEA.Two for 60 bucks and its really worth it.This promotion set includes two teas,variety of cookies and sandwiches and the best part...delicious cake....(Im drooling man) For those who wants to be future rich mans wife this is the ultimate spott that you can practice to improve ur skills haha..cause normally rich 'tai-tais" love to high tea...this cafe is located at new wing ground floor somewhere near ZARA....must also try the salads and their main courses....

No comments:

Post a Comment